Sony MCC-500MD Full HD surgical video camera with Exmor™ CMOS sensor.
Space-saving two-piece camera offers HD image quality and convenient integration with modern medical modality devices.
This two-piece HD colour video camera consists of a light, compact camera head and separate CCU (Camera Control Unit). The complete system is designed for convenient integration with medical modality equipment such as slit lamps and surgical microscopes.
High quality image reproduction is enabled by latest-generation Exmor™ CMOS sensor technology, offering improved low-light sensitivity compared with traditional equivalent-sized image sensors.
Brightness and colour can be easily adjusted from the CCU front panel, while workflow is further enriched with a range of useful imaging features and shooting modes. Customised picture profiles can be stored and recalled instantly, reducing time-consuming set-up between procedures. Buy Sony MCC-500MD from UBMS Dubai.
The complete camera system can optionally be controlled from an external host device such as a computer. In addition, the camera head can be sited as far as 20m from the CCU (requires optional cables) for greater operational and integration flexibility.
Full HD video images can be viewed on a connected monitor (not included), or recorded for subsequent sharing and analysis with a suitable video recorder such as the Sony HVO-3300MT.
Suitable for Surgical Imaging
• Compact fully MDD compliant medical design allows for easy cleaning
• Direct AC power for easy installation on microscope with no AC Adapter needed
• Compact camera head for simple connection to most commonly used surgical microscopes and slit lamps
• Excellent low light sensitivity improves performance, comparable to more costly 3-chip cameras
• 6 picture profiles can be set up for immediate recall for shooti
توفر الكاميرا المكونة من قطعتين الموفرة للمساحة جودة صورة عالية الدقة وتكاملًا مناسبًا مع الأجهزة الطبية الحديثة